Go down
TSmith6

Modern or Classic Murano Glass Vases? Empty Modern or Classic Murano Glass Vases?

on Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:55 pm
Hi everyone,

I am redecorating my living room and I would like to put a Murano Glass vase there. The only problem is that I don't know what style to choose.
My living room has a very modern, minimal design, with light colors, so I am note sure if I should choose a modern styled vase or a classic one that contrasts with my home d├ęcor.

Can somebody advise me?
Maria

Modern or Classic Murano Glass Vases? Empty Re: Modern or Classic Murano Glass Vases?

on Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:03 pm
Hi there!

Uhm, honestly it depends a lot on your tastes and also on the specific vase, but most importantly on where you are going to put it. Is it a table, a library...?
TSmith6

Modern or Classic Murano Glass Vases? Empty Re: Modern or Classic Murano Glass Vases?

on Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:08 pm
Hi Mary and thanks for your answer!
I would like to put it on a modern round glass table. I think that blue would be the best color for my vase because in my living room (right on the wall behind the table) I have a very nice abstract blue painting.
CoolUser

on Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:18 pm
Hello

I honestly think that if you have a minimal design you should choose a modern, but of bright color glass vase. Here I've found some nice modern Murano glass vases https://www.yourmurano.com/us/murano-glass-vases/modern-blown-decorative-vases/ if you want to take a look.

A classic vase could be a solution too, but if you want to have a more elegant contrast, I'd personally stay consistent with the room's modern style and look for a bright color.

Have a nice day!

CoolUser
Maria

on Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:27 pm
TSmith6 I'd say I agree with CoolUser, also because you have an abstract art piece and a linear, modern, blue-toned Venetian glass vase sounds perfect.

Let us know about your vase!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum